7 Essential Tools For Every Marketer

7 Essential Tools For Every Marketer

While strategy and skills are important, using the right marketing tools online will heavily influence success.

For example, start with the wrong technical setup for your website and you will struggle to get it to work, let alone maximize it’s potential.

On the other hand, start with the right foundation and you can focus on the parts of your business that will move it on-wards and upwards.

These are 7 essential tools for every marketer plus a few others worth mentioning. They are the tools we use every day and the business would be radically different without them. With these, you will be able to put together a fast and high converting marketing machine with great automation.

SALES & MARKETING

clickfunnels logo

1. ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels is a page builder that specifically focuses on creating marketing funnels. With these funnels just about any business can increase their leads and sales online. They also have one of the best affiliate programs with many affiliates making a full time income from it. See our ClickFunnels price guide or mega review for more.

SEMRush best Online Marketing tool

2. SEMRush

SEMRush is another leading SEO tool, but it goes beyond just SEO with in. It’s an all-in-one marketing toolkit for digital marketers. It has a full suite of competitive research services for businesses.

EMAIL MARKETING AUTOMATION

aweber essential tools for every marketer

3a. Aweber

Aweber is an email marketing autoresponder. It stands out in the pack for two reason a) It’s beginner friendly and b) it has to ability to share entire follow up emails series with one click. I recommend Aweber, if you’re just starting out with email marketing.

getresponse marketing tool

3b. GetResponse

GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing platform with automation capabilities. It is excellent value, especially for beginners and it’s one of the few fully featured email platforms that is affiliate friendly

Activecampaign

3c. ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign is a next level marketing tool. Features such as email marketing, marketing automation, customer relationship automation and machine learning make this an essential tool for serious businesses.

cOACHING/ MENTORING

free funnel secrets webinar

4. Secrets Masterclass

The Secrets Masterclass is free to attend. Get the exact blueprint showing what the top 1% of ClickFunnels users are doing differently from the other 99% . Not to be missed.

one funnel away challenge

5. One Funnel Away Challenge

f you want to start and grow your business online, but you have NO IDEA where to begin. Or if you have a business that is stuck and you aren’t quite sure what steps to take next? The One Funnel Away Challenge will help solve these problems.

hubspot

6. Hubspot

HubSpot is a developer of software products for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. It’s platform lets your entire company work together. From marketing to sales to customer service. Each hub is works alone and together.

funnelytics marketing tool

7. Funnelytics

Funnelytics is the #1 funnel mapping & analytics tool for marketers. Map funnels, calculate the stats with clear, easy-to-read data. Funnelytics is free to sign up but features are limited. To take full advantage of this tool, you will need a paid plan. A discount is available when you buy the Traffic Secrets book.

BONUS

podia best online marketing tool for courses

Podia

Podia gives edupreneurs everything they need to sell online courses, downloads, webinars and memberships without worrying about the tech. It truly makes setup and launch a breeze.

Please note that this page contains affiliate links. UberFunnels may receive a commission if you purchase through one of our links. Nonetheless, we use these tools. If we don’t trust or use them, then they don’t get recommended. Simple as that. Money we make through links pays for hosting, content research, writing etc. and keeps this site running. UberFunnels is an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.

7 Essential Tools For Every Marketer

by Wes James time to read: 3 min
0